Leadership Skills Group
The SCHOOL’S OUT Leadership Skills Group (LSG) is part of the United Way School’s Out initiative aimed at delivering after-school programming for children Grades 5, 6 and 7.
Leadership Skills Group (LSG) fosters the positive growth and well-being of students by giving them opportunities to aid their social and emotional development; to find inspiration in learning; to explore their creativity; and to have fun while also getting fit.
Group will participate in:
- a Circle, where they can build positive relationships with others and learn social and emotional skills
- projects that spark interest and promote academic learning
- activities that allow them to express their creativity
- games and exercises that promote fun and fitness
- a community project that benefits their school or neighborhood
For more information, contact Haroon Bajwa