CAP-C is a federally funded program that provides a supportive learning environment and community support to parents, grandparents, caregivers and their children aged 0-6 years.
We are currently running two Chinese parenting support groups and summer recreation programming to Richmond families. We also provide community support.
- Promote health and social development of children (Age: 0-6 )
- Build social support network for families
- Family empowerment (education/community resources)
- Chinese family support groups
- Summer recreation programs in partnership with Richmond Family Place
- Community support in Strong Start Programs
To download or view the CAP-C main schedule please click HERE.
For more information and/or to volunteer, contact Jane Leung.