A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting on December 11, 2017 through December 13, 2017
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation. As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
• Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
• Do you receive the services you need and want?
• Are you treated with respect?
• Do you take part in planning your services?
• Are you told what you need to know about your services?
• Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
• Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
• Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us
• Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
• Telephone: (520) 495-7001 • Fax: (520) 318-1129
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN AND CONTRIBUTED
TO THE 12th ANNUAL TEE CUP CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT.
A SUNNY DAY & A GREAT SUCCESS!!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU OUR SPONSORS:
Schmunk Gatt Smith & Associates
Lynda Terborg - Remax Realty
Your Richmond MLA Team: Linda Reid, Teresa Wat, John Yap & Jaz Johal
Accent Inns, ADISA Benefit Solutions Inc., BDC Financial, CBRE Limited Real Estate Brockerage
Design Tech Hair Salon, The Fowl Farmer, Firefighters Union Local 1286
Genus Wealth Management, Innovation Networks, Investors Group
Lynda Terborg - Remax Realty, McDonald's Restaurants - Richmond
Nurse Next Door Home Care Services, PayWorks, Richard Vetter WealthSmart Inc.
Richmond Auto Mall Association, Richmond Cares Richmond Gives
Richmond Firefighters Society Local 1286, Richmond News, Shelter Island Marina
Signarama, Turning Point Recovery Society