- is a five-bed treatment program located in Vancouver
- provides care and treatment services for youth with severe behavioural and emotional difficulties
- encourages social skills development
- supports development of academic and life skills
- offers interaction with and support services for the natural family
- offers participation in community activities and recreational opportunities
Francis House staff are an incredibly committed team dedicated to helping the house residents experience a better life. It is a very intense environment, and takes a great deal of skill, patience and understanding. Staff members assist young people to develop self-awareness, social skills and sensitivities to the needs of others and to understand their own behaviours.
The referral process for Francis House is directly through the Ministry of Children and Family Development resources.
For more information contact Chris Samulak.